Sunday

midterms.


i learned a very hard lesson last term: to not put off studying until the night before of a midterm. this term i've done a better job at actually staying on top of my readings and actually going to lecture and taking good notes. :)

but it's hard to try to study so much lately because my body seems to be going against what i really want to be doing. i've been really tired lately and not wanting to get up out of bed. i would rather just lay in bed and just sleep my entire day away and just get up to go to the bathroom. i seriously think there is something physically wrong with me, because even though i am usually a lazy person, this is getting out of hand.. :/

well back to studying for me.
hopefully i can actually get some good notes in from my readings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment