Tuesday

signs

I've stumbled on some interesting signs during my time period here in the Eugene.



1. In an alleyway of a hospital on Hilyard. The only sign that says that.. odd.
2. Found when I got lost on High St. (Eugene). Such a sad posting, and the sign was originally in bright pink, but i edited it to be in b&w, more sentimental.
3. Espresso Roma on 13th (Eugene). This is in the condiments area, and it's talking about the toaster.. I guess people stick knives and forks in there. Odd. Oh, if you can't see, in the corner of the sign, someone scratched in "that's what she said". I guess that's the funny part of the sign.


That was my funny note of my blog.
Onto more interesting (yes more interesting than funny signs) things.

The flu is currently making its way. And being on a college campus, I'm bound to get it. Thank GOD I don't live in the dorms, I would be more of a hypochondriac than I already am. And I would not get anything done, and I would be fat. Whew.. that was a lot out of me about dorms.
But yes, my throat hurts, a lot. :)

After I finished my midterm, I made my way (in the freezing rain/cold) to the bookstore.
*don't wear flats in the rain, icky icky feet*
I went to the bookstore to kill some time. And looked at some college books (transferring), and I decided on my sister's graduation gift/card. Since she reads my blog, here is a hint Cindy.



Haha :) The picture is edited, so it may or may not look like that .
Who knows.
Well, I do.
And some.


Hm, maybe I'll post more later.
But I have some studying to do.

Peace

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment